- Cookery for the Poor Hints to the Regency Housewife on becoming a “Lady Patroness”.
- Tea Time The Origins of “High Tea”
- Setting Your Table Arranging your table for dinner
- Here’s To You: A History of the Toast From it’s origins to its dregs
- Regency Dinner Parties and Etiquette Everything from Soup to Nuts
- The Georgian Breakfast A look at the changing times and menus of the most important meal of the day.
- Picnicking, Box Hill Style A look at “the…eating and drinking and picnic parade”
- The Regency Dessert Course The finale to a wonderful meal….