- Children’s Underwear in Regency England Undergarments of Georgian Children
- The Regency Fashions of Childhood Mothers and their children through fashion plates and paintings
- The Breeching Ceremony of a Young Boy and His Rite of Passage a celebration of a young boy’s first step towards manhood.
- Regency Children’s Clothing: Daywear and Playwear Clothing that the Morland Children would have Worn
- Dressing the Part: Children’s Clothing in Regency Changing Attitudes, Changing Fashions
Become a Jane Austen Member
Membership is completely free….
- A welcome 10% off voucher to spend in our giftshop
- Full access to our online magazine of articles about Jane Austen
- Regular new stories
- Giftshop special offers and new products
- Our very popular an entertaining quiz