- Host a Regency Tea Party An excerpt from our own Jane Austen cookbook
- Cookery for the Poor Hints to the Regency Housewife on becoming a “Lady Patroness”.
- Tea Time The Origins of “High Tea”
- Setting Your Table Arranging your table for dinner
- Here’s To You: A History of the Toast From it’s origins to its dregs
- Regency Dinner Parties and Etiquette A Regency dinner party was quite an affair encompassing several courses with a multitude of dishes at each
- The Georgian Breakfast A look at the changing times and menus of the most important meal of the day.
- Picnicking, Box Hill Style A look at “the…eating and drinking and picnic parade”
- The Regency Dessert Course The finale to a wonderful meal….
Become a Jane Austen Member
Membership is completely free….
- A welcome 10% off voucher to spend in our giftshop
- Full access to our online magazine of articles about Jane Austen
- Regular new stories
- Giftshop special offers and new products
- Our very popular an entertaining quiz