At last – here is a pattern with something for everyone. All of the pieces are correct for the time period and can be mixed and matched to create an entire wardrobe of gowns
- Pattern covers sizes 6-26 (UK).
- Illustrated instructions make construction easy
- Options for long sleeves, fitted elbow-length sleeves, and short puffed sleeves, as well as two different bodice styles.
- Includes authentic embroidery motifs as well as patterns for two reticules
- Designed to be worn over ‘Regency Underthings‘
- An e-pattern is also available. This will be sent straight to your email address within 24 hours of your order being processed (week days only).
You’ll be able to create day gowns, half-robes, visiting gowns, and evening gowns with ease. Perfect for the Jane Austen Festival!
Click here for the yardage chart