This decorative Jane Austen cushion cover that is sure to liven up any room in the house.
- Tapestry modern cushion design makes the perfect scatter cushion for a modern finish and is a welcome addition in any home.
- Pillow covers 18×18 inches.
- Unique cushion covers have a double-sided tapestry cushion with a piped edge.
- Concealed zip on one end to allow pad to be removed for washing or replacement.
- The drawing is represented on both sides
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
DIMENSIONS: 45 x 45 x 1 cm
About the design:
This Austen blue oak pattern features oak flowers and leaves with blue background. It was inspired by the pattern of a Pelisse Coat thought to have belonged to Jane Austen (a Pelisse coat was a garment worn over a dress or gown which was fashionable during Austen’s lifetime). The oak leaf motif used here was also a popular national symbol in Britain at a time.