A charming tapestry Jane Austen glasses case for the protection of your reading glasses or your sunglasses.
- This glasses bag is able to fit a single pair of glasses.
- A slim design makes the pouch ideal for fitting in a handbag or jacket pocket.
- Contains a gold and silver frame with double clasp closure.
- Inside is fully lined to prevent scratching a damage to your glasses.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Dimensions: 11 x 20 x 1 cm
About the design:
This Austen blue oak pattern features oak flowers and leaves with blue background. It was inspired by the pattern of a Pelisse Coat thought to have belonged to Jane Austen (a Pelisse coat was a garment worn over a dress or gown which was fashionable during Austen’s lifetime). The oak leaf motif used here was also a popular national symbol in Britain at a time.