This Jane Austen shopping bag is sturdily made for a busy day at the shops, with ample room for your purchases and compartments for your phone, wallet, and even your book!
- Pair of full width pockets located on both sides of the shopper; one is fastened with a zip and the other with velcro for a stylish variation and easy access.
- Lined with a synthetic material on the inside and a zip pocket for belongings.
- Top of the bag is gusseted with the tapestry material and has zip fastening across the full width.
- Two grab handles which are long enough to let you carry the bag over your shoulder.
- Reinforced base for extra support.
- Mesh pocket at one end of the bag, ideal storage for a water bottle or umbrella.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
- Shopper dimensions: 31 x 30 x 13.5 cm
About the design:
This Austen blue oak pattern features oak flowers and leaves with blue background. It was inspired by the pattern of a Pelisse Coat thought to have belonged to Jane Austen (a Pelisse coat was a garment worn over a dress or gown which was fashionable during Austen’s lifetime). The oak leaf motif used here was also a popular national symbol in Britain at a time.