If you fancy a very casual and compact bag, this tapestry fabric sling Jane Austen Shoulder Bag is for you.
- Ideal to hold your hold your travel documents when on holiday.
- Can be worn as a handbag or converted into a cross body sling or shoulder style bag.
- Can be used on its own or as an add-on to your other handbag.
- Fastened with a zip top to protect your goods.
- Webbing strap is adjustable and promotes comfortable travel.
- Features an inside slip pocket lined with a patterned nylon.
- Can be worn across the body or on shoulder.
- These fashionable sling bags are made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
DIMENSIONS: 20 x 23 x 6 cm
About the design:
This Austen blue oak pattern features oak flowers and leaves with blue background. It was inspired by the pattern of a Pelisse Coat thought to have belonged to Jane Austen (a Pelisse coat was a garment worn over a dress or gown which was fashionable during Austen’s lifetime). The oak leaf motif used here was also a popular national symbol in Britain at a time.