March / April 2011
- JARW at Fifty: The Jane Austen community worldwide celebrates the 50th edition of Jane Austen’s Regency World
- Sandy Lerner interview: The entrepreneur who rescued Chawton House speaks exclusively about the pleasure and pain of such a significant project
- Regency royal weddings: What Prince William and Kate Middleton can learn from Georgian nuptials
- Home comforts: Maggie Lane on how Jane Austen’s books show how ideas about the home were changing.
- Clerical fathers: Contrasting the lives of George Austen and Patrick Brontë.