- Interviews and pictures from the recent filming of P. D. James’s Death Comes to Pemberley
- How the Pride & Prejudice bicentenary has drawn many new fans to Jane Austen’s work
- The children in Jane Austen’s life, both real and fictional
- Raising a royal child in Georgian England
- The Regency influence on style in New Zealand
- Christmas time, Georgian style: a trawl through a classic text and gift suggestions for Janeites
Subscribe today to Jane Austen’s Regency World, the full-colour, must-read, glossy magazine for fans of the world’s favourite author – delivered to your doorstep every two months direct from Bath, England.Plus reports from Austen societies in the UK, US and Australia; news, letters, book reviews, quiz and much, much more!