The January/February 2014 issue of Jane Austen’s Regency World magazine features on the cover Chiwetel Ejiofor as Solomon Northup in the new film 12 Years a Slave. Inside you can enjoy:
- celebrating the bicentenary of the publication of Mansfield Park
- how Jane Austen’s third novel tackled the issue of slavery
- sympathy and advice for Mary Crawford
- the scandal of being caught up in a breach of promise of marriage case
- why Jane Austen preferred the Navy to the Army
- introducing the Jane Austen Club of Moscow
Subscribe today to Jane Austen’s Regency World, the full-colour, must-read, glossy magazine for fans of the world’s favourite author – delivered to your doorstep every two months direct from Bath, England.Plus reports from Austen societies in the UK, US and Australia; news, letters, book reviews, quiz and much, much more!
Please note that this item is only obtainable online.