The September/October issue of Jane Austen’s Regency World magazine is now on sale. In it you can read:
- Scotland and Austen: as the Scots prepare to vote on independence, what did Jane make of life north of the Border?
- Mr Turner: the great new film about the artist who was a contemporary of Jane Austen
- William Hogarth and his influence on Jane Austen
- How one Jane Austen fan came to fall in love with Mansfield Park
- When and how was it acceptable to marry a first cousin in Georgian times?
- North American Janeites prepare to gather for their AGM in Montréal
Subscribe today to Jane Austen’s Regency World, the full-colour, must-read, glossy magazine for fans of the world’s favourite author – delivered to your doorstep every two months direct from Bath, England.Plus reports from Austen societies in the UK, US and Australia; news, letters, book reviews, quiz and much, much more!