- Duke of Wellington remembered in a major exhibition in London
- conserving old books at Chawton House Library
- Barbara Pym, the ’20th-century Jane Austen’
- diagnosing illnesses in Austen’s characters
- a link between Warren Hastings and Sense & Sensibility?
- News from Austen societies in the UK, the US and Adelaide
Subscribe today to Jane Austen’s Regency World, the full-colour, must-read, glossy magazine for fans of the world’s favourite author – delivered to your doorstep every two months direct from Bath, England. Plus reports from Austen societies in the UK, US and Australia; news, letters, book reviews, quiz and much, much more!