The July/August issue of Jane Austen’s Regency World magazine is now published, bringing you up to date with all the latest news, views and information from the world of Jane Austen.
- How one writer fell in love with Emma
- The magic of Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell
- Charles Austen’s adventures with ladies of the night in Barbados
- Fanny Burney’s first-hand account of the aftermath of the Battle of Waterloo
- Why Jane Austen resonates among the Amish of Pennsylvania
- Promise & Promiscuity: Penny Ashton’s popular show is heading to the Edinburgh Fringe
- Georgian dolls’ houses on display in Bath and London
- Previews of Austen festivals in Bath and Louisville, Kentucky
- News from Austen societies in the UK and the US
Why not subscribe to Jane Austen’s Regency World magazine to keep up to date with all that is happening in the world of Jane Austen and the Georgian and Regency eras?
The magazine is published six times a year in Bath, England, and is mailed to fans of Jane Austen and the Georgian/Regency era worldwide.
Do you Ship Worldwide?
Yes – we ship worldwide and all goods are normally despatched within two working days of receipt of order (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
How much does postage cost?
Our postage cost is worked out automatically according to the weight and size of the goods ordered. This can be reviewed before you complete the transaction during the checkout process.
How long does postage take?
We aim to dispatch orders within 1-2 days of receipt (not including weekends and bank holidays) but during busy periods there may be a slight delay.
Once your order is completed, these are the estimated delivery times:
UK – 1-2 Working Days*
Europe – Airmail – 5 Working Days*
Rest Of World – Airmail – 7 Working Days*
*Royal Mail estimates not guaranteed. Please see www.royalmail.com
We have found that international orders take roughly two weeks on average to arrive.
Please note that at the present time orders to Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and South Africa may experience delays of up to two months, so please allow extra delivery time.
We recommended that you do not use a business address with multiple reception points, unless you can be sure the delivery will be brought to your immediate attention.
Please make sure you enter the shipping address correctly: we cannot accept liability for items that are undelivered because of inaccurate or incomplete address details. Undelivered items should be returned to us and can then be refunded or re-shipped; holding times may vary depending on country.