- Persians at Pemberley Four Iranian students followed in Jane Austen’s footsteps around England in the early 1800s
- Mr D’Arcy, tour guide The army office who escorted our Muslim visitors in Regency London
- Pride & Prejudice & Zombies Seth Grahame-Smith’s mash-up is set to hit the big screen
- Fun at the frost fair Londoners enjoyed a memorable party when the Thames froze over
- A day at the waxworks Life-like effigies were a popular attraction for the Georgian public
- Hair today, gone tomorrow What your coiffure said about you in Jane Austen’s time
- News from Austen societies in the UK, the US and Australia
Subscribe today to Jane Austen’s Regency World, the full-colour, must-read, glossy magazine for fans of the world’s favourite author – delivered to your doorstep every two months direct from Bath, England. Plus reports from Austen societies in the UK, US and Australia; news, letters, book reviews, quiz and much, much more!