The September/October issue of Jane Austen’s Regency World includes:
- Poldark returns – The Cornish Mr Darcy will be back on our television screens this autumn
- Scandal at Stoneleigh – A murder tale comes close to Jane Austen’s maternal family
- Austen for caregivers – Carol J Adams looks at the link between Austen, the First World War and 21st-century caregivers
- Women against slavery – Meet those women who campaigned against the heinous trade in human beings
- The real Lady Susan – Take a look at Lady Susan Vernon, Austen’s youthful creation
- Janeites in DC – A preview of this year’s JASNA AGM which is taking place in October
- News from Austen societies in the UK and the US
Why not subscribe to Jane Austen’s Regency World Magazine to keep up to date with all that is happening in the world of Jane Austen and the Georgian and Regency eras? The magazine is published six times a year in Bath, England, and is mailed to fans of Jane Austen all over the world. Subscriptions include shipping and handling costs.
Do you Ship Worldwide?
Yes – we ship worldwide and all goods are normally despatched within two working days of receipt of order (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
How much does postage cost?
Our postage cost is worked out automatically according to the weight and size of the goods ordered. This can be reviewed before you complete the transaction during the checkout process.
How long does postage take?
We aim to dispatch orders within 1-2 days of receipt (not including weekends and bank holidays) but during busy periods there may be a slight delay.
Once your order is completed, these are the estimated delivery times:
UK – 1-2 Working Days*
Europe – Airmail – 5 Working Days*
Rest Of World – Airmail – 7 Working Days*
*Royal Mail estimates not guaranteed. Please see www.royalmail.com
We have found that international orders take roughly two weeks on average to arrive.
Please note that at the present time orders to Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and South Africa may experience delays of up to two months, so please allow extra delivery time.
We recommended that you do not use a business address with multiple reception points, unless you can be sure the delivery will be brought to your immediate attention.
Please make sure you enter the shipping address correctly: we cannot accept liability for items that are undelivered because of inaccurate or incomplete address details. Undelivered items should be returned to us and can then be refunded or re-shipped; holding times may vary depending on country.