- Pride & Prejudice The stage production that is touring the UK
- Jobs for the girls Some women in Regency times had remarkable occupations
- Mad, bad and dangerous to know Lord Byron’s mistress spoke out in the pages of Glenarvon
- Making a splash Catherine Morland’s visit to the spa at Bath
- Captain Cook’s curiosities Stunning exhibits from the South Seas were on display in London
- A caddish colonel How Colonel Berkeley, from Gloucestershire, seemed to cause one scandal after another
- News from Austen societies in the UK and the US
Subscribe today to Jane Austen’s Regency World, the full-colour, must-read, glossy magazine for fans of the world’s favourite author – delivered to your doorstep every two months direct from Bath, England. Plus reports from Austen societies in the UK, US and Australia; news, letters, book reviews, quiz and much, much more!