The new issue of Jane Austen’s Regency World includes:
- Jane, Brexit and Trump Nationalism was prevalent in Jane Austen’s day
- Charlotte’s verdict A Bronte sister’s outspoken views on Jane’s writing
- Canal knowledge The waterways that were changing the landscape
- Our own William Jane’s newphew accompanied her on the final journey to Winchester
- Courtship, love and marriage Romance in Regency England
- Regency Rogue Henry Morris, the bigamist who shocked Britain
- Austen’s English Would you have understood Jane’s spoken dialect?
Why not subscribe to Jane Austen’s Regency World Magazine to keep up to date with all that is happening in the world of Jane Austen and the Georgian and Regency eras? The magazine is published six times a year in the Georgian city of Edinburgh, and is mailed to fans of Jane Austen all over the world. Subscriptions include shipping and handling costs.