- Five ways to make more time for Jane Austen Rose Servitova comes up with some top tips to make the most of Jane
- Publish and be dammed The Georgian courtesan who named and shamed her clients
- Austen in America How Jane’s books and fame spread in the New World
- The mystery of Sanditon The author who turned Jane’s work into a detective tale
- Poetry in motion Robert Southey, Caroline Bowles and an unhappy union
- Jane’s bad boys What can we learn about Messers Wickham, Darcy and Collins?
Why not subscribe to Jane Austen’s Regency World Magazine to keep up to date with all that is happening in the world of Jane Austen and the Georgian and Regency eras? The magazine is published six times a year in the Georgian city of Edinburgh, and is mailed to fans of Jane Austen all over the world. Subscriptions include shipping and handling costs.