The new issue of Jane Austen’s Regency World includes:
- Meet Drunk Austen The social media channel that shares all things Austen in a lighthearted way
- 200 years of Persuasion Jane’s final novel was published six months after her death
- Austen’s objectionable clergyman Making sense of Mr Collins in Pride & Prejudice
- Women in the church They may not have been in the pulpit, but some had an important influence
- Black Britain People of colour were not as rare in Austen’s world as we might think
- Wicked Uncle Ernie Two deaths, a distasteful seduction and rumours of incest: what’s to like about George III’s fifth son?
Why not subscribe to Jane Austen’s Regency World Magazine to keep up to date with all that is happening in the world of Jane Austen and the Georgian and Regency eras? The magazine is published six times a year in the Georgian city of Edinburgh, and is mailed to fans of Jane Austen all over the world. Subscriptions include shipping and handling costs.
Do you Ship Worldwide?
Yes – we ship worldwide and all goods are normally despatched within two working days of receipt of order (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
How much does postage cost?
Our postage cost is worked out automatically according to the weight and size of the goods ordered. This can be reviewed before you complete the transaction during the checkout process.
How long does postage take?
We aim to dispatch orders within 1-2 days of receipt (not including weekends and bank holidays) but during busy periods there may be a slight delay.
Once your order is completed, these are the estimated delivery times:
UK – 1-2 Working Days*
Europe – Airmail – 5 Working Days*
Rest Of World – Airmail – 7 Working Days*
*Royal Mail estimates not guaranteed. Please see www.royalmail.com
We have found that international orders take roughly two weeks on average to arrive.
Please note that at the present time orders to Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and South Africa may experience delays of up to two months, so please allow extra delivery time.
We recommended that you do not use a business address with multiple reception points, unless you can be sure the delivery will be brought to your immediate attention.
Please make sure you enter the shipping address correctly: we cannot accept liability for items that are undelivered because of inaccurate or incomplete address details. Undelivered items should be returned to us and can then be refunded or re-shipped; holding times may vary depending on country.