The new issue of Jane Austen’s Regency World includes:
- Hamilton, the musical Jane Austen’s US contemporary is a stage hit
- At the Court of St James What did Sir William Lucas mean by ‘dancing at court’?
- Jane visits the museum The weird, wonderful and obscure exhibits that were on display
- Monkey puzzle The shipwreck and the monkey: was it all that it seemed?
- Austen’s landscapes Exploring how Capability Brown and Humphry Repton informed the novels
- Why did Jane never marry? One writer has come up with his own theory
Why not subscribe to Jane Austen’s Regency World Magazine to keep up to date with all that is happening in the world of Jane Austen and the Georgian and Regency eras? The magazine is published six times a year in the Georgian city of Edinburgh, and is mailed to fans of Jane Austen all over the world. Subscriptions include shipping and handling costs.