The new issue of Jane Austen’s Regency World includes:
- Hamilton, the musical Jane Austen’s US contemporary is a stage hit
- At the Court of St James What did Sir William Lucas mean by ‘dancing at court’?
- Jane visits the museum The weird, wonderful and obscure exhibits that were on display
- Monkey puzzle The shipwreck and the monkey: was it all that it seemed?
- Austen’s landscapes Exploring how Capability Brown and Humphry Repton informed the novels
- Why did Jane never marry? One writer has come up with his own theory
Why not subscribe to Jane Austen’s Regency World Magazine to keep up to date with all that is happening in the world of Jane Austen and the Georgian and Regency eras? The magazine is published six times a year in the Georgian city of Edinburgh, and is mailed to fans of Jane Austen all over the world. Subscriptions include shipping and handling costs.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning any item.
Our returns centre will happily refund or exchange any merchandise that is returned in its original packaging within 30 days of the date of purchase. Merchandise that was received damaged may also be returned within 30 days. A receipt is required for all refunds and exchanges, and we cannot accept merchandise from other vendors.
We will refund the cost of returning damaged, inaccurate or faulty deliveries; the customer must bear the cost of returns for any other reason.
We will replace free of any charge items that are damaged or lost in transit, provided stocks are available. If a replacement cannot be offered we will refund the full cost of the order.
However, we cannot refund:
- Made-to-order items
- DVDs if they are the wrong region, so please make sure they are compatible before you buy.
- Virtual purchases, e.g. Tickets, Gold Membership, Gift Vouchers, E-patterns or e-books, as these cannot be returned once received
- Earrings for hygiene reasons.
How do I return items to you?
Please first let us know by email at email@example.com if you wish to return an item. If the item is damaged it may not be necessary to return it: you can simply send us a photograph. Let us know the problem first and we will advise as to the best and easiest course of action.
We can only accept an item for return and/or authorise a replacement if notified within 30 days of receipt.
To return merchandise, indicate the reason for return on the invoice, or a copy of the invoice, that came with your order. Include the invoice, or invoice copy, with the merchandise, and wrap everything securely. Ship the merchandise to the address on the front of the slip. For added protection, you may want to insure the return shipment or send it via a trackable express courier service.
If you have lost your invoice, please record your order number (your order number was included in the order confirmation e-mail message we sent you) on a separate piece of paper and ship the merchandise to the following address:
Returns, Jane Austen Gift Shop, Unit 18 Brassmill Enterprise Centre, Bath, BA1 3JN