This issue of Jane Austen’s Regency World includes:
- Flying start Air travel in Jane Austen’s day – including some sky-high romantic adventures
- Staging Persuasion A new adaptation is touring the UK to rave reviews
- Painting for love Thomas Gainsborough’s family portraits will be on display in the UK and the US
- Rioting on the streets of London References to civil unrest can be found in Northanger Abbey
- Janeites are gathering Exclusive previews of the Jane Austen Festival in Bath and the JASNA AGM in Kansas City, Missouri
- Searching for a lost Austen library Can you help to find missing volumes from the Godmersham library?
Why not subscribe to Jane Austen’s Regency World Magazine to keep up to date with all that is happening in the world of Jane Austen and the Georgian and Regency eras? The magazine is published six times a year in the Georgian city of Edinburgh, and is mailed to fans of Jane Austen all over the world. Subscriptions include shipping and handling costs.