The new issue of Jane Austen’s Regency World includes:
- Cradle of genius Steventon, the village where Jane spent more than half her life, reveals its secrets
- Austen and the Archbishop The trail of literary criticism leads to an Irish cathedral
- Art and exploration Exploring the Royal Academy of Arts and the travels of Captain Cook
- Wentworth’s prize money How does the hero of Persuasion‘s success compare with that of Jane Austen’s naval brothers?
- Fathers and daughters The Burneys, the Mitfords and the Austens all had a close father-daughter relationship
- Gainsborough and the theatre A stunning new exhibition at the Holburne Museum, Bath
- Pioneering women No 1 Royal Crescent, Bath looks back at 100 years of women’s suffrage
Why not subscribe to Jane Austen’s Regency World Magazine to keep up to date with all that is happening in the world of Jane Austen and the Georgian and Regency eras? The magazine is published six times a year in the Georgian city of Edinburgh, and is mailed to fans of Jane Austen all over the world. Jane Austen’s Regency World Magazine subscriptions include shipping and handling costs.