- Christmas with Jane Austen’s family – Celebrating the festive season in a truly Georgian style
- Love, lies and elopement – Escaping to Gretna Green in a hurry was not uncommon
- ‘We will have a pianoforte’ – Jane’s delight at her family’s new keyboard instrument
- Massacre at Manchester – Mike Leigh’s new film Peterloo is coming out soon
- Ship, ship, hooray! – Who you know mattered in the Regency-era Royal Navy
- Which witch is which? – Cunning folk, druids and pagans were never far away
- ‘Pretty little TunbridgeWare’ – Wooden souvenirs that delighted the Austen family
Why not subscribe to Jane Austen’s Regency World Magazine to keep up to date with all that is happening in the world of Jane Austen and the Georgian and Regency eras? The magazine is published six times a year in the Georgian city of Edinburgh, and is mailed to fans of Jane Austen all over the world. Jane Austen’s Regency World Magazine subscriptions include shipping and handling costs.