Jane Austen’s Ring is made from 925 sterling silver with gold plating. The ovular setting boasts a beautifully polished turquoise stone. The inside of the ring is inscribed with the Jane Austen name and it comes presented in a Jane Austen Centre clasp-closure gift box.
NB: These elegant rings are made to order. Please allow up to 6 weeks make time for this item
Please include your ring size along with your country (eg: US: P) in the order notes section at checkout. If you do not know your ring size, you can take a measurement by wrapping a tape measure around your finger where the ring will sit. Please record the measurement in milimetres.
- Timeless turquoise and sterling silver ring with gold plating and an ovular stone
- Inspired by Jane Austen’s own possession.
- Made exclusively for us at The Jane Austen Gift Shop.
- ‘Jane Austen’ is engraved on the inside of the ring
- Turquoise stone measures 9mm at widest point.
- Hallmarked 925 silver (gold plated)
- Hand crafted near Bath in Somerset, United Kingdom.
- Presented in an antique style gift box