Jane Austen’s Ring is made from 925 sterling silver with gold plating. The ovular setting boasts a beautifully polished turquoise stone. The inside of the ring is inscribed with the Jane Austen name and it comes presented in a Jane Austen Centre clasp-closure gift box.
NB: These elegant rings are made to order. Please allow up to 6 weeks make time for this item
Please include your ring size along with your country (eg: US: P) in the order notes section at checkout. If you do not know your ring size, you can take a measurement by wrapping a tape measure around your finger where the ring will sit. Please record the measurement in milimetres.
- Timeless turquoise and sterling silver ring with gold plating and an ovular stone
- Inspired by Jane Austen’s own possession.
- Made exclusively for us at The Jane Austen Gift Shop.
- ‘Jane Austen’ is engraved on the inside of the ring
- Turquoise stone measures 9mm at widest point.
- Hallmarked 925 silver (gold plated)
- Hand crafted near Bath in Somerset, United Kingdom.
- Presented in an antique style gift box
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning any item.
Our returns centre will happily refund or exchange any merchandise that is returned in its original packaging within 30 days of the date of purchase. Merchandise that was received damaged may also be returned within 30 days. A receipt is required for all refunds and exchanges, and we cannot accept merchandise from other vendors.
We will refund the cost of returning damaged, inaccurate or faulty deliveries; the customer must bear the cost of returns for any other reason.
We will replace free of any charge items that are damaged or lost in transit, provided stocks are available. If a replacement cannot be offered we will refund the full cost of the order.
However, we cannot refund:
- Made-to-order items
- DVDs if they are the wrong region, so please make sure they are compatible before you buy.
- Virtual purchases, e.g. Tickets, Gold Membership, Gift Vouchers, E-patterns or e-books, as these cannot be returned once received
- Earrings for hygiene reasons.
How do I return items to you?
Please first let us know by email at email@example.com if you wish to return an item. If the item is damaged it may not be necessary to return it: you can simply send us a photograph. Let us know the problem first and we will advise as to the best and easiest course of action.
We can only accept an item for return and/or authorise a replacement if notified within 30 days of receipt.
To return merchandise, indicate the reason for return on the invoice, or a copy of the invoice, that came with your order. Include the invoice, or invoice copy, with the merchandise, and wrap everything securely. Ship the merchandise to the address on the front of the slip. For added protection, you may want to insure the return shipment or send it via a trackable express courier service.
If you have lost your invoice, please record your order number (your order number was included in the order confirmation e-mail message we sent you) on a separate piece of paper and ship the merchandise to the following address:
Returns, Jane Austen Gift Shop, Unit 18 Brassmill Enterprise Centre, Bath, BA1 3JN