“Elizabeth obeyed, and running into her own room for her parasol, attended her noble guest down stairs” – Pride and Prejudice
This delightful, daintly little charm celebrates the Regency parasol. Add it to your collection today!
- Parasol measures approx. 1.5 cm long (not including ring); 1cm wide (at widest point)
- Made from sterling silver, with a freshwater seed pearl
- Attach it to your charm bracelet or use it as a pretty pendant
- Made and sold exclusively for the Jane Austen Gift Shop – you will not find this anywhere else!
- Made in England – Hand crafted locally in Somerset